Comprehensive & Convenient Family Medicine in Charlotte, NC
StarMed Family & Urgent Care is proud to offer patient-centric family medicine services in Charlotte, North Carolina. We believe that receiving first-class health care doesn’t have to be a hassle. Prioritizing the patient experience, our primary care practitioners provide individualized treatment and friendly, qualified health care to everyone who walks through our doors.
Consider visiting StarMed Family & Urgent Care for any of the following family medicine services:
- Preventive care services, such as annual check-ups, electrocardiograms, routine lab work, and chest X-rays
- Physicals, including school, sports, pre-employment, and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Flu shots, chicken pox vaccines, tetanus vaccines, DTaP vaccines, and other important immunizations
- Women’s health services, including annual pap smears and breast exams
- Disease management for diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, arthritis, and other chronic conditions
One factor that sets us apart from the average family medicine provider in Charlotte, NC, is our convenience. A wide range of diagnostics are available onsite, including digital X-ray imaging, bloodwork, and urinalysis. Our practices also stay abreast of the latest developments in family health care to ensure our patients receive nothing less than the best.
Contact StarMed Family & Urgent Care in Charlotte, NC, to learn more about our family medicine services. We accept most major health insurance plans and offer discounted rates to self-pay primary care patients. If you have any questions regarding our practitioners, services, or accepted forms of payment, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT