Drug Testing at StarMed Family & Urgent Care in Charlotte
StarMed Family & Urgent Care is pleased to offer a wide range of lab services in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area, including urine-based drug testing. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with a clinical lab, allowing our professionals to quickly evaluate drug tests and provide concrete answers.
Urine-based drug testing is a painless and simple process that is performed to analyze urine for the presence of specific illegal substances. We can screen for amphetamines, opioids, marijuana, cocaine, methadone, barbiturates, and other drugs and medications.
The StarMed difference
Drug testing, along with many of our other health services, is performed on a walk-in basis at StarMed Family & Urgent Care. However, our convenience isn’t the only factor that sets us apart from the average walk-in clinic in the Charlotte area. StarMed Family & Urgent Care:
- Is led by skilled physicians and other experienced medical practitioners
- Provides personalized and compassionate care – not rushed treatment or rude service
- Is easily accessible and conveniently located right off I-85
- Features a clean, comfortable, and modern reception area and exam rooms
- Is equipped with a digital X-ray machine as well as a clinical lab to provide onsite diagnostic services
- Simplifies the payment process by accepting most major health insurance plans
Get in touch
Contact StarMed Family & Urgent Care in Charlotte, NC, today to learn more about our drug testing services. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., And Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT